Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Been Awhile!!!




Although I haven't blogged in awhile - it's been on my mind. I guess blogging is going to be a lot like exercising for me. Once I get started - I'm off and running - the hard part is that getting started part!!!!




Matt & I have continued our volunteer work at the animal pound. It is kitten and puppy season and the pound is overflowing!! They are running a really wonderful and incredible promotion - because there are so many older cats & dogs available - they're on sale!!!! Can you imagine it - love truly is for sale!!! Cats older than six months - only $25 with shots, vet check, spay or neuter included, Dogs over 40 pounds - only $60





Last night, we were really happy to see so many of the older dogs & cats had on adoption collars.

So - You CAN buy love!!!


No comments: