Monday, February 18, 2008

Funny Face

This silly little cat is one of the new residents at the shelter. Even though we live in Arizona, it is still winter here - cold and damp - the shelter continually needs donations of blankets and animal beds to help provide some comfort against the chill. I can only imagine what it must be like in other parts of the country where you are going through snow and ice and wind chill factors that make my teeth chatter.

If you have extra blankets, towels, rugs....... please consider donating them to your local shelters to help the animals through the cold.

If you live in the Mesa,Tempe,Gilbert area - we are accepting donation drop offs at our business - just send me an email for directions.

4 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I wish I had something to donate =/

That's such a cute cat!

mary reigstad said...

My 16 yr old daughter talked me into getting a cat from the shelter a month ago. She's old, half blind, may have kidney problems(shutting down, not yet) and she was on clearance! How do you say no? I mean even the shelter dropped her fee, so the old girl is mine. I have found her to be a tender soul I adore. And I'm not a cat person.

Cindy and Matt said...

Mary - you are a kind soul - enjoy every minute with your cat and your amazing 16 year old daughter -she's shown great empathy in choosing an older cat over a kitten.

monamigreetings said...

What an adorable photo! And what a great thing you're doing with your project!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)