Thursday, February 21, 2008

.....the Rest of the Story

.....and here he is today!

When I was finally able to get close enough to touch him - he absolutely freaked out. I don't think he had ever experienced human touch. He hid behind that dumpster and wouldn't come out for the next couple of days. I just kept on talking away to him when I put out the food (and he kept on eating it after I left!!!!)

But he was a very curious little kitty and pretty soon he was eating out of my hand. We brought him home and it didn't take long for him to fill out. He soon became my shadow and now he follows me from room to room. One of his endearing personality traits - he really studies you - just look into those golden eyes!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for helping me add my etsy to my blog, I spent 2 days trying to figure it out myself and then I went to the help section and it took only about 5 minutes for 3 of you experts to help me out. I really appreciate it.
I love your Paw prints project and I love your stray cat story with the happy ending. I tried to foster a dog last week but my dog and it got in a fight but happily the dog was adopted to a family in Dallas, Tx so I am glad everything worked out.
Have you thought about digitally doing your pictures for dog's that already have homes too?
I cannot afford to get one right now but in the future I would like to get one of my poodle, Coco. I like them because they almost look like a painting or andy wahol like.
It's just an idea.
I have a blog where you can check out Coco's picture and let me know if you would consider it.
Thanks, :) Bren

Anonymous said...

It didn't put my blog on so here it is.
http://benzy55.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Sam said...

I always think that before you consider getting a cute little kitten, you should check out your local animal shelter.

I got my cat from my local shelter 7 years ago, and I'm glad I did. He's been a loving companion from the day I got him and I wish that more people would choose shelter cats, because they make just as good pets as kittens do.

Sam said...

Hi Cindy,

Just dropping by to tell you you've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog
3. Tag 7 more people at the end of the post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment

I hope you don't mind being tagged!

Sam :)