Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Etsy Treasure


I'd like to introduce to an extremely talented jewelry designer - Creative Treasures by Donna.Donna creates the most incredible pieces - I love looking on her site to see all the beautiful earrings, necklaces, bracelets....



I also love reading her descriptions of each piece - they always bring to mind tropical nights, desert sunsets, glistening winter forests.... Here's an example-

Gaze through the crystal
what do you see
Aquatic Creatures
swimming free
Amber, copper, teal and green
the colors of life
In a Sea Of Dreams...


I am delighted to own quite a few of her amazing pieces. So if it's time to treat yourself or someone special - visit Creative Treasures Shop on Etsy.

1 comment:

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Hi Cindy,

Thank you so much for featuring me! I love the way your did it! It's an honor being on your blog!

Thank you again!

Peace,
Donna