Friday, July 18, 2008

They Weren't Too Happy but...


but it had to be done! Both of our cats - Murphy and O'Malley were due for the annual exam at the vet's office. This includes a very long car ride and
much howling!!!!!


They both received clean bills of health along with their shots. Murphy (the tabby) tried to hide in the trash can, hid his head in my arm and was quite a big baby about the whole thing.

After my post about the cats in the shelter (how only 1% are returned to their owners) I decided to make sure that my boys were protected as best as possible.
To my surprise - O'Malley's microchip was out of date - the phone number was wrong.
and Murphy didn't have a chip - so along with his shots - he got an extra injection today. (so do your pets a favor - doublecheck that all their information is current and up to date)

I will be shopping on etsy tonight for new collars and tags for both boys.
They're home now and the whole episode seems to be forgotten!




....Happy Friday!!!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Very cute cats. I emagine the vet trip was quite an experience. I know it can be with our dogs.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

They are sweet. And entertaining too, eh? :)