Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Whole New Look from a Talented Designer

Hello World - what do you think?
The blog has a whole new look and my etsy shop has been
redesigned as well. I had been thinking about a change for quite awhile but it just wasn't coming together.

I am such a do it yourself kind of girl but this time, I wanted a fresh/new set of eyes and ideas. I am delighted to have found this wonderful designer on etsy.




Her shop name is Banner Child and for an extremely reasonable price - she will design your shop banner, avatars, business cards, blog banner and blog layout.

Her ideas were fresh, colorful and original. Here is our brand new business card design:


AND check out the new look for the shop Paw Prints Project

Banner Child offered several options for each project, patiently worked through
my special requests and delivered a final product in a very timely manner.
I highly recommend her work. Thanks Banner Child!!!

PS: She also writes a great blog: Banner Child's Blog

2 comments:

La Colombianita Waffles said...

This is a wonderful blog...
Congratulations!!

Cindy and Matt said...

Thank you so much - I hope you return often!